Special Race 2 Procedures
July 12, 2020 - During the Sonoma opening period (until further notice), several procedures will be different. Please read Driver's Notes for important event information.
These additional restrictions apply:
- You will be required to sign the COVID Waiver.
- Face coverings required at all times.
- We are not allowed to have spectators.
- Check-in will be done at the lower Admin building.
- The grid access will be limited.
- Only one crew is allowed on the grid with a driver.
- The driver must arrive on the grid with the helmet.
- At the end of the on-track session, the driver must keep the helmet on until back at his Pit.
- Please keep the grid as clear as possible, only enter when it is your session.
- You must leave at least one empty pit space between yourself and the next team.
- We will coordinate and assign the front row pit spots and limit pit spots.
- Those with two pit spots may use both spots.
- No Awards presentation, Trophies will be available for pick up.
- Be careful what you touch, sanitize and wash your hands frequently.
- Please practice social distancing as you would elsewhere. Please refrain from shaking hands, high fives, or hugs.
- Driver’s meeting will be on the PA system, with no engines running, driver in Pit spot.
- If you feel you may have symptoms, please stay at home. If you develop symptoms later, please report this to us immediately to: Kimberly@cameronracingusa.com
While we have this opportunity, and we believe this race represents a relatively low risk, please remember COVID-19 has not gone away. Follow proper social distancing and hygiene practices.
- If you feel sick, stay home.
- Wash your hands frequently and/or sanitize your hands.
- Please practice social distancing and space out, particularly around the grid area.
- Avoid shaking hands, high fives, or hugs.
- If you feel sick, please stay home. If you do get sick later, please let us know. Contact Kimberly@cameronracingusa.com.
Entry is by pre-registration ONLY. This includes all pit passes.